Monday, January 16, 2012

Exhibitionism ... in a Cage

Y'all must admit that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist ... I have an xTube channel with many fotos of myself and videos of myself, I have the same on FetLife; but my experiences with exposing my locked cock publicly have been few and far between.

There were times when in my first year as a chastity bitch I went to the gym, worked out and showered and even though my locked cock was clearly visible only single person ever said a word.  However, I have been very very horny and thinking about going to the local bathhouse, STEAM Portland, and find myself timid.

Am I afraid of someone seeing me naked and locked in my JailBird?  Not really.  It's being seen by someone I know professionally naked and in my JailBird.  Or worse, being naked in my JailBird getting my ass plowed and being seen by someone I know.

"Oh.  Hi Joe."  ummmph "How's it going?" ummmph "Business good?" ummmph "Fuck yeah shove that in me." ummph "We need to discuss your plans..." ummph "... for your website this ... " ummmph "... year."

Does he walk up and shove his cock in my piggy mouth?  or watch?  or walk away blushing?

The last time I was in a sex club was  "umpteen" years ago in Los Angeles.  A new club opened called "The Zone" and my heteroflexible married friend asks me to go ... mostly cuz he wanted to fuck me in front of other people.  But man!  It was so dark you could barely see a thing.  Somewhere along the way, as we wandered the darkened corners, we lost each other.  I fucked someone and another person fucked me.  When we finally found each other, I sucked him off.  BUT I wasn't locked and a total cock whore.

Recently I acquired a kilt, hand made by clients of mine, Kilt This! and wore it to an evening dinner at a friend's place.  As you know, it's a kilt if you go commando, if you wear underwear it's a skirt.  So, I'm wearing this kilt and I have this metal dog tag attached to my device and its clinking away.  I show up for dinner and its not just my friend, his lover and the roommate, there's another gay couple there.

If you've ever worn a kilt you know that other men can't resist - even straight men can't resist - pulling up the kilt to see your nakedness underneath.

And that's exactly what happened.  My kilt was in the air more than my legs have been because once they saw my locked cock it was like none of them knew any such fetish existed.  (The host of the party was a brief boyfriend I had and the whole time we dated and had sex I was locked and denied orgasm, so he knew.)  It was a very lively evening of conversation and the boyfriend of the new couple looked like his lover was too interested in forced chastity.  I could sense he was worried the bf would lock him up.

I later found out he did.

So tell me about YOUR experiences getting exposed, or being exhibited in chastity.  Got pics?? Send'em.    Got a story to tell, tell it!  Love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment