Saturday, January 14, 2012

Locked Cock of the Day


I always used to laugh when locked guys would call their cocks "little clitty" but when I saw this little number "clitty" came to mind.  I don't mean to disparage anyone's terms or concepts; but to me, a cock is a cock is a cock ... even if it's a cute little nub like this one.  I mean it gets all hard and cums just like every other cock - but only when he's allowed to.



The best thing about these fotos is the boy attached to it ...



Isn't he such a darling boy?  He looks so proud to be locked in his device!  Why shouldn't he be proud?  It takes balls to let someone lock your cock up and never let you cum again.  To give yourself so completely to another is so wonderful.

I bet his Lover/Master/Owner just loves him oodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment