Sunday, January 29, 2012

Locked Cock of the Day

Let the "sissification" begin!


While sissification is not my gig ... I want to be locked and dominated by my man, fucked like the inner cuntboy I am, and generally explore my piggy side ... I'm not at all into the sissification / cross dressing thing.

Don't get me wrong; I support everyone in the exploration of themselves and their fetishes.  And, if that fetish happens to include forced lock'n'denial, I'm all for it!  I suppose it would be different if I had the body for it like this t'girl/sissy has.  Looks like the bitch knows how to work it.  I wonder how long she stays locked'n'denied.

Please tell me about your sissy fetish ... tell me how you got into it.  Tell me about how wonderful it is for you or how challenging it is.  Do you cross dress outside the bedroom or your home?  Are you a sissy for your Mistress?  Or has your Master chosen to dress you up?  I would love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment