Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Week Down ... Only 51 More to Go!

Not that this is a very big deal; but just posting a quick update that I am, so far, orgasm-free for 2012 ... one week.  Been much better at thinking less about my cock and cumming and spending much more time with my friend, Mr. Dildo, and paying attention to the needs of my boi-hole.  Gawd!  It feels so good to have something fucking my hole.



While I was busy playing and cruising porn I came upon a video that almost made me break my promise and cum ...

This video was about 3 guys in a jail cell - but the cute younger one didn't stand a chance and the two other guys fucked him but good.



One of my favorite things to do (or have done?) is to be used by two men.  I've only had the joy of having sex with two guys a few times and only once when I was locked.  Being spit-roasted is so wonderful.  Hard cock forcing its way down my throat.  Another hard cock fucking my hole.


That's when I feel complete ... serving two men.  The above foto is triply hot for me ... I love outdoor sex and I love threeways and I love being locked'n'denied.

So if there are two tops out there wanting to fuck around with a submissive, cum-hungry locked boi ... come on down!

No comments:

Post a Comment