Tuesday, January 31, 2012
When It Cums to Blowjobs ...
Yes. I have sucked off and/or fucked/been fucked by virtually every male friend I have had in my life since I first learned how.
It's not that they were gay or bi, it's just that men love to cum. Men love to breed. The receptacle doesn't really matter.
The first time I had sex with a friend I was kinda freaked out ... was it going to ruin our friendship? Would there be drama?
Nope none of that happened. In fact, they've come back for more especially between girlfriends, or when they want to express some vulnerability they can't seem to express elsewhere. (Too deep, I know.)
I had this friend that I'd worked with for a few years. During those years we started doing social things, not just work things. We had a mutual passion for video games. We played one of the few two-person games available at my place. Kinda like boys night out. He always whupped my ass. I could never beat him at this game ... I'd let him get drunk ... he'd still beat me. I tried talking too much ... he still beat me.
It was an alternate turn game so one night when he was taking his turn I decided to throw caution to the wind and tried to distract him by rubbing his crotch. He got rock hard in no time at all. When it was my turn I was surprised that he did the same to me "You think you can make me lose by doing this?" I got hard, distracted and my turn was a losing battle.
As he was beginning his turn I went for broke and reached over unzipping his pants; pulled out this beautiful cock (they're all beautiful to me ... especially locked ones.). I started stroking it. He moaned but kept focus on his turn in the game. When my turn came, he immediately went after my pants, got them down to my ankles, grabbed my cock and started sucking.
Needless to say, I wasted another turn. He was seriously whupping my ass again! So I started sucking him. It was soooo hot sucking his cock. One hand on the controller the other hand forcing my head onto his cock.
While I was going down on him, my (so-called) boyfriend at the time came home (he worked til midnight)! Luckily, all he saw was the back of my friend's head. "Hey Gary." "Eh." and my boyfriend went right to the bedroom to pass out.
Thankfully my friend gave me a huge load to drink.
He gave me many more. He fucked me several times. I so wanted him to breed me, but he always used a condom. Its been a few years .. ok ... many; but I loved sharing that experience with him.
Another time, I was traveling with a co-worker and we're sharing a room. We'd gotten wasted and stumbled into the hotel room. He started stripping ... I think he kinda forgot I was there. He was sooo hot. Beautiful bubble butt. Nice body. Cock hanging heavy. So, rather than stare I stripped too. We're both naked and we turn to stare at each other and my cock starts growing.
He snorts and jokingly says "So I turn you on huh?" I said "Yes." He looks at his cock which is now inflating ... "Do you wanna suck me off?" Before he finished the sentence I was on my knees socking his cock into my mouth. I was so horny for him. As I'm sucking him, I reach to his hole and begin probing ... I want to fuck him. "Oh no! none of that!" and I yanked my finger out of his hole which set him off and he screamed his orgasm. After he came down he says "Thanks." and climbs into his bed leaving me kneeling on the floor with my hard cock in my hand. I jerked til I came, then went to bed.
On many occasions he say "Come suck me off." and we'd go deep into the warehouse, to the bathroom or behind the office building and I'd drop to my knees and have his load for lunch. Unfortunately, I got a crush on him so I had to stopp playing with him or socializing with him outside of work.
Have you "done it" with a straight friend? Have you lured a straight guy into bed? How was it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment