A Little F(r)iction Never Hurt Anyone ...
Once Locked. Always Locked. Part 5
I pulled into the parking garage of my apartment complex. My apartment was on the 13th floor (I had always thought they skipped that number in tall buildings) so I had to get on the elevator go up 13 floors and walk to my apartment at the far end of the hall wearing only piss-soaked running shorts a size too small. In reality, people see the same thing at the beach ... but, I'm not a fan of my body, too many round corners and soft squishy parts. Kyle didn't seem to mind. However, I kept thinking people would be able to see the bulge and know its a cock cage.
I got the nerve up and made a swift dash to the elevator and waiting for what seemed 15 minutes for the elevator to come down and then had to worry that someone was going to be inside coming out. As luck would have it, no one was inside and I pressed the button. As the door closed, I thought, what if it stops and someone gets on? I could smell the piss. They would too.
My cock ached. I pulled it out of the top of my shorts and cradled my newly locked cock in my hand. I started to relive last night, the feel of his cock inside me, his rough, aggressive fucking, his hot body and then his tenderness. I breathed a sigh of relief as the elevator came to my floor and stuffed my locked cock back into the shorts. Just before the door opened I hear a voice on the intercom of the elevator! "Nice show!" And I made a mad dash for my apartment and got inside. I'd forgotten that the elevator had a camera inside!
I quickly got into the shower and spent some time massaging my sore muscles. He'd yanked and pulled and twisted me into all sorts of positions as he pounded my hole ... positions I hadn't ever been in. I started feeling a bit frisky and slid my finger into my well-worked hole. My cock instantly swelled in the cage. And this time it hurt. I stopped playing, got out of the shower and dried off. I lay on the bed for awhile and suddenly I came to the realization that I had sex with a virtual stranger who then locked my cock up and has the keys. OMG! I lay there pulling and tugging on the cage.
I wanted to cum. Frustrated I gave up, hoping he'd unlock me and let me cum when I got there that evening.
I worked from home, so I stayed naked and tried to work but I found my hands traveling over my body and touching the plastic cage, tapping it, twisting it, testing it. I couldn't concentrate so I watched porn, played with my dildo, played video games ... I don't know where the day went.
Kyle told me to be at his place at 6 so I prepped. I couldn't decide whether I should wear something similar to what I wore the night before but, embarrassed I dressed in my usual block jeans and tshirt. I got to his house just before 6 and waited on his porch. Minutes later he pulled up.
"What are you doing?"
"Um. You said. Um. To be here at 6?"
"Listen. If you're going to be my slave you have to understand one thing, I expect you to present yourself properly to me. So get that shit off and get on your knees."
I looked around worried someone will see. "What are you waiting for?" He made no move to unlock the door and step into his house.
I stripped quickly and dropped to my knees.
"Is that how you take care of your clothes?" He pointed to the pile at my knees. "Fold them properly." Between fear of exposure and his commanding voice, my cock swelled viciously and pushed the cage away from my body. Ohhh it hurt. I folded as quickly as I could.
I looked up at him for approval. "Good boy." He turned, unlocked the door and stepped in. I followed with my stack of clothes in hand.
When we got to the bedroom, he pointed to a chair and I set my clothes there. He stood in front of me, glaring. I didn't know what to do.
"Help me get undressed. Sheesh." So I began to unbutton his shirt. I was so turned on, not just because he was gorgeous, but I've never been naked so much and never really undressed a man like this. I took each item and folded or put into the laundry bin as I took them off. He kept grabbing my wrist telling me to slow down. It was probably the sexiest - not horniest - thing I'd ever done.
The tip of his rock hard cock was exposed above the top of his bikini briefs and there was already a drop of pre-cum emerging from it. I slid the briefs down, getting a whiff of his manly smell, and a close up view of his beautiful cock. I looked up passed his tool and he was smiling down at me, "Go ahead, slutboy, I know you want it." I licked the tip of his cock tasting the drop of pre-cum. Ohhhh man.
For a few minutes I worshipped his cock, kissing it, licking it, smelling it. My cock hurt in the cage but I didn't care. This was so wonderful.
He pulled me up and pushed me toward the sofa. "Bend over, bitch." I bent over the back of the sofa and suddenly he was on his knees, tongue exploring my hole. "Ohhhhhh. Unnnnnnhhh." He ate my hole like it was a steak dinner. I was dizzy with ecstasy. It felt soooo good. His turgid tongue lathered me up, poked at me; he kissed my hole, sucked at it, and soon his fingers started probing too. God! It felt good. "Please. Please fuck me. Oh God, please give me you cock and cum."
He spanked my ass hard. "OWWW!" "Beg for it like a slave should beg for it."
"Master, please may I have your cock and cum? May I please feel you inside me?" His fingers started fucking my hole hard. "Unnghh. Please, Master, please fuck me."
HE stood up and I turned a bit to watch this God as he spit into his hand and lubed his cock. He grinned evilly as he gripped its base. "You want this cock eh bitch?"
"Yes, Master. I want you inside me." He aimed and plunged deep into my hole with one thrust. I screamed in the momentary pain of intrusion. I saw stars and barely caught my breath before he started moving that huge thing in and out of my hole. "God you're tight."
He fucked me slowly, at first, then got more aggressive as he build up steam. I can't remember details because his giant tool fucked every thought out of my head. His cock became my world. He was fucking me so hard the sofa kept inching forward with every thrust until finally he screamed his orgasm and filled my hole with his seed.
After resting a bit, with his hard cock still buried in my hole, he reached forward, grabbed my hair and pulled me up as he pulled out. He pushed me to my knees. "Clean me." I opened my mouth as he shoved my head toward his dripping cock. This was the first time I'd ever sucked a cock that'd just been in my mouth. I was so horny I slurped and cleaned his cock of my ass juices and his left-over cum. He never got soft.
"C'mon." He walked to the patio doors. When I stood up a huge glop of his cum splurted from my gaping hole. "Don't just stare at it; clean it up." I looked for a facial tissue or something ... "With your tongue, whore." I got on my knees and sucked the little pool of cum off the floor.
I followed him to his patio and climbed into the hot tub with him. It was on a timer and had already been churning and steaming. I learned later this was the way he relaxed after his very stressful job.
He pulled me next to him and kissed me, "I think I'm going to like this."
"Me, too." I said as I reached for his still-hard cock, "Me, too."

No comments:
Post a Comment