One of the vendors will be my friends at Mature Metal. I don't know if you know it but I'm would is commonly referred to as an internet guru and I built the Mature Metal website (I love building adult sites and have created many.). I've also designed their business cards and, for Kinkfest, they've asked me to create some tshirts for them. They'll be selling them at Kinkfest and on their website.
I've been coming up with some ideas for tshirts and some of them are shown here. Let me know what you think. If you have any ideas, please add them in the comments. Obviously we can show actual cocks in cages (I mean ... who'd wear them in public?) BUT we can certainly have a lot of fun HINTING. I'm especially fond of the "locked cock" ones.
This one is my personal fave ...
I linke this one too ... a little more direct.
There's no way anyone can look at this one and ask "What's that?" Here's the same one only a tad bit more abstract.
If the folks at Mature Metal don't want to do this one ... I just may make it for myself! I love the fact that my cock is in a cage and I'm proud to display it anytime someones wants to see it.
The standard logo tee.
One for the ladies ... er ... Mistresses. Revised one below with a tag line.









No comments:
Post a Comment