![]() |
| A Much Older Foto from 2010 |
I'm having a fucking cum rage right now. Just into six weeks and I need to feel my hard cock in my hands and feel the ecstatic joy of my cum just exploding out of it!
I went to bed last night after fucking myself with my huge ass Jeff Stryker dildo for like an hour. Woke up this morning and fucked myself with it for about 20 minutes. Got to the office and shoved my vibe deep in my hole for the past hour and feel like I'm on the edge of cumming inside my cage. At least I'm getting to slurp up anything that drains out.
All I can think about is getting off. UGH! How did I go 14 months before?
I'll tell you how .. I had a Master that fucked me every day. He kept me feeling satisfied.
How do self-lockers go so long? How am I gonna make it 327 more days?

No comments:
Post a Comment