Wednesday, April 11, 2012
A Servant's Job is Never Done
This is the way every locked boi should be for his Master (or Mistress).
When I first dove into the BDSM scene and rushed into a full-time relationship with my lover/Master I had to be naked 24/7. Less than a month after I moved in he donated all of my clothing except a T-shirt, a pair of jeans and flip-flops. There were dozens of times he'd come home all angry and frustrated, shove me face first over the back of the sofa, or over the dining table or kitchen counter - wherever I happened to be and shove his 9" cock in my ass with just spit for lube and fuck me viciously to an explosive conclusion. He'd walk off to the bedroom and take a long hot shower leaving me there dripping. I didn't realize that this was dysfunctional, I thought that's what its supposed to be like for a locked bitch like me.
It's still hot to think of though.
Does your Master/Mistress keep you naked in your home? Does he do that to keep you remembering your position as slave? Or does he keep you naked so you're always ready for fucking? Does your nakedness make you feel more submissive? Does it turn you on? Or are you embarrassed by it. Does your Master display you to anyone that comes into your home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment