Saturday, October 27, 2012

Getting Used ...

You would think it'd be easier finding someone to fuck a locked boi ... I mean, as a top / Dom / Owner / Master you get a guy who lives in total lust due to his locked cock, you never have to worry about his orgasms (he's not allowed to have any) and with his cock locked safely away you never have to worry that you are not getting 110% of his attention when you are pounding his horny little ass.

Finally ... I met a Master interested in using me.  I drove to his place the other day.  We had a "getting to know you" lunch and went to his place.  It wasn't long before he had me naked and tied to the bed.  He played with my ass a bit, fingering me and using a dildo.

It felt so wonderful to have someone else toy my ass.  It was also really nice to just be naked with another man.  After he warmed me up he then demanded my ministrations on Him .. time for me to please him.

He loves tongue-bathing and that's what I gave him.  When he finally gave me permission to suck his cock I was sooooo excited.  I sucked.  Worshipping his cock.  HE held back ... making me work hard and long to get him off and enjoy his steamy load.

As you know, I've got a bid of a body issue ... I figure if I can't stand to look at my body how can anyone else.  But he made me feel very comfortable being naked.  Then he gave me a real challenge ... to go outside, in public, without a shirt.  Some of you may laugh ... but I was very timid.  But, off my shirt came as we walked to the car, then into the local gay bar.

Brrrr the bar was cold!  Surprisingly, no one looked and pointed and laughed!  We went to the patio and started having a drink ... diet cock for me and non-alcoholic beer for him ... WOW we're rebels!

A handsome latino came out to the patio too and Master invited him to sit with us. Then ...

... in no time flat Master divulged everything about me ... I paraphrase "Here's my slave, he's locked in a chastity device, you wanna see it? and he gives damned good blow jobs. Do you want him to get you off?  I like whoring him out."

I about fell off my chair!

Yes. I have the fantasy of being a sex pig whose Master shares me with his friends ... but I didn't expect it on our first visit!  So much stuff all at once.  Wow.  But, had this guy, Jess, said he wanted to see my locked cock, I would have shown it to him.  Had he wanted a blow job I would have done it. Had he wanted to fuck my ass, I would have dropped my pants on the spot.

Master wants to take me to Palm Springs for the day to a club where he'll force me to remain naked in front of complete strangers all day and service whomever he tells me to service.  I both dread it and lust for it.  I hope Master takes lots of pictures of me getting used so I can post them here.

After that, he also wants to go to Laughlin Nevada to the casinos ... he wants to have me wear too small shorts, tank top and flipflops.  Then he wants to go hiking and have me remain naked throughout the hike.  Again, I am freaking out a little by this ... at least he hasn't demanded I wear an obvious "slave" collar ... you know those leather or stainless steel collars with the word "slave" visible on them ... or demanded I wear a butt plug the whole time.  I'm sure he'll tell me to have a butt plug in during the drive there and back.

Oh ... he also contacted one of his other slaves to get him to come over and suck my locked cock and eat my hole to try to get me off.  THAT will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment