Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can I Make It To the New Year?

Oh HELL!

Today I have been locked'n'denied for 64 days.  I am insane with horniness.  I want to seduce my new roommate so he'll pound the heck out of my holes and divert my attention away from my locked cock.

Every day in my morning shower I fuck my trusty dildo ... and that helps for a bit.

My goal is to make it until New Years Eve.  At that time I will have been locked'n'denied in my stainless steel chastity device for 75 days.  At midnight, I will unlock myself and cum - which should take less than a minute - then use a riveting gun instead of a lock, thereby making the device unremovable.  The only challenge then is NOT cumming in the cage.

Of course, someone may still donate to the blog thereby making me stay locked'n'denied beyond the end of the year.  Luckily no one has yet made such an investment.  WHEW!

---------------------

Tomorrow is the end of the Mayan calendar.  People freaking out about the end of the world like they did in 2000.

Just remember this ... it IS the end of the world as we know it.  Our world has been increasingly shakey and violent as we approach this date.  Will it all suddenly end on the 21st ... we could only hope.  I believe though that something will happen that will shake us to our core and help us grow into a better humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment