Well! What a FABULOUS Christmas present ... passed 500,000 views!
I had promised awhile back to fulfill some quests (VIEW POST) in order to help push my blog to 500,000 views before the end of the year.
Anonymous asked me to post "Pics showing a tiny padlock fitted through a pierced 4skin!" ... a quest that was A LOT HARDER than I thought it would be.
Master Chirenon of the Male Protection blog ordered me to take "a sequence of 40 close-up quality resolution pictures of you yourself locked up in your custom Mature Metal protector from every possible angle." ... a quest that I thought would be FAR easier to do. I've tried several times to create the photos in the very best quality possible and I have been underwhelmed. I will have some time with my friend who is a photographer. He'll be taking pictures that will make Master Chirenon's photomanipulation work much easier.
If you are interested in receiving a zip file of the images as well, send an email request to mymastermakesme@yahoo.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment