Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What Is a Master?

I have a bit of news ... I left Master Ethington on Sunday.  I was saddened that I had to make that decision; but his level of alcoholism was beyond what I was willing to accept in my life.  He made decisions for me while intoxicated that put me at risk ... having oral sex with a guy who had gonorrhea (Master knew, I didn't), having sex with an HIV positive man (mind you I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with the fact I was not informed.), and other similar risks.

Maybe I simply haven't had enough experiences being a 24/7 slave to understand what a Master is.

I always believed a Master was supposed to exemplify the very best of what it means to be a Man; like Sensei.  Maybe that's too Japanese? Too high brow?

Yes.  I know there are Masters who are simply Masters during particular sexual activities.  That the Master/slave dynamic was role playing ... albiet hardcore role playing.

So, for all of you out there, tell me what a Master is.

For that matter, what is a slave?  I question whether I know or understand .. despite years of being in this community.  I question whether I am simply submissive in bed or more "servant"-like.  Does my simple need / desire to have my cock locked up by another man and give him my body for his sexual use make me a slave? or just a kinky bastard?

PS. Before I left Master made me strip and he unlocked my cock for the first time in 60 days saying that since I was no longer his property I shouldn't be locked.  I've spent the past 2 days unlocked.  I didn't get hard (too much stress) nor did I play with myself.  I had some red patches of irritation (probably from never having the device off and letting my cock "air out" for a day here and there).  Yesterday, though, I felt my horniness coming back and, because the skin irritation hadn't cleared up yet, I put my old Jail Bird on and snapped on the lock.  I laughed at myself because it felt so good to be back in the cage.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for reading and commenting.  We are a fantastic community of men, men who have chosen to give our cocks, our orgasms to another and we need to support each other and share our experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment