Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Be Ready 2 Serve

Listen up all you cuntboys out there perving on this blog, LnD has given me access to his blog so I will be posting every so often.

I'm not going to waste my time telling you about me.  You'll find out soon enough.

I've recently acquired a submissive in need of domination.   I gave him a bit of a task just to see if he was truly ready to serve ... I'll let you decide.

His task was to "Write out your most explicit sexual fantasy in every detail with every emotion."

The boi writes "I would be walking down a road doing my daily routine I notice footsteps behind me my heart starts to race and I try to move faster but the footsteps get faster too. All of a sudden a van stops beside me and the side door opens I grabbed from behind and something is sprayed in my face.

Then a hood is placed over my head and I am cuffed behind my back. After a few hours nor so the van stops. I am dragged out I am taken into a room and I am tied standing but spreadeagled my clothes and underwear are cut off I am caned and whipped after a while that stops and my hood is removed I can see on a trolley beside me a metal chastity device but no padlock. It is put on and sealed shut with way looks like a welding iron no way out ever lol I can hear people laughing. Someone then tugs it and says that's it faggot ubwill never ever again touch your cock it is now my property.

All of a sudden I hear a tattoo gun spark to life. And I have the words owned cunt put on my right bum cheek.

Little did I know all this was being video taped. After that I am cut down and strapped to table and I am fucked by all 3 guys. Then they force me to drink their piss as well. This goes on for a few hours. Eventually I am dressed in a prison jumpsuit put back in the van and dropped off where I was taken from.

I got inside my home and realised there was an envelope on my door step with a contract of ownership and some photos of wat had happened that day. The note said sign and wait for a knock on the door for someone to collect it. It also advised me that if I did not comply all my family and friends would know what happened today."

Here's a picture of the poor boi's dicklette.  He's been begging for permanent chastity and I will be making his wish come true.  I have a few stainless steel CB6000S's and one of them has his name on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment