Saturday, January 21, 2012

21 Day Anniversary


So ... here I am ... day 21.  I have not had an orgasm since 12/31.  I have been locked in my JailBird 24/7 since August 2011.  This picture, however, was taken in late 2010 ... I've lost 50+ pounds since then; 50 more to go.

It would be a LOT easier to exercise and lose weight if part of my exercise regimen was servicing a man or two ... heck ... or three!

I've had several guys say they're interested in using me, fucking me and help me keep locked'n'denied; but I get tired of being at the butt end of their fantasies.  I mean, if you're in town and you say "I'd love to fuck that ass of yours." or "Your milking video turns me on and makes me want to fuck you." then c'mon down and do it.  All I've gotten so far is talkers.

Talk is fine.  If you know you aren't really interested in actual sex, then say so, tell me you want the fantasy and we can build the fantasy via email or Skype.  Don't make me yearn for your cock and leave me high and dry.

I want a real man one with a decent-sized, rock-hard cock that needs daily servicing.  That's not too much to ask for, is it?

Have y'all experienced this?  The email "dates" that never come true?  The constant verbal play?

No comments:

Post a Comment