Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sissification, Forced-Feminization, and More

I'm not one for sissification or forced-feminization - it's a concept or fetish or lifestyle I just can't grasp.  While I do enjoy being denied the use of my cock and giving my ass to my man, my Master for his sexual pleasure - and have no real drive to be a top - not being a man is not my gig.

This isn't to say I would deny or judge anyone who participates ... far be it from that ... I WANT people to explore their natures, their sexuality ... this country is just a bit too tied up (pardon the expression) in ROLES and fitting people into them.

In a way, I am turned on by the sissification fetish.  I mean, I know I am turned on to no end knowing that I have given my cock to my Master, my lover and I would do anything for him.  Thus I can completely empathize with guys giving their cocks to their Mistresses and doing anything for them - including being forced to dress like a woman, getting pegged, or being a cuck.

Of course, I am ALWAYS turned on by seeing locked cocks!

Here are some pictures from Transvestite Training I think you'll enjoy.




Here's a guy getting some strap-on action ... wow.  Nothing better that the sheer torture of getting your ass filled while your cock is locked!


No comments:

Post a Comment