Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Milking ...


Y'know.  On one hand I've been around long enough to know what "milking" is intended for and what it's supposed to do for a locked boi; but on the other hand isn't it just a way for him to get off?

Yes.  I know.  There's no real orgasmic event.  But it's still a way for him to feel his cock squirt.

Of course, one of the reasons I like having my cock locked is because I'm an anal whore.  I love the feel of a man's cock inside me.  I love feeling a man holding my hips and thrusting into me.  I love watching, feeling, witnessing the entirety of Him vibrate and convulse as he breeds me.  So, having a "reason" to shove something in my ass that makes me feel good is nice, but I don't need to "milk" I can freely admit I want my hole(s) used.

I get horny thinking about being on my hands and knees, ass presented to my man, and having him work me up with a vibe.  Sliding it in and out, fucking my hole, pounding my prostate and making me beg - no plead - for release or making me say s nasty dirty things cuz I'm so hot and bothered.

Are you milking?  Does your Master or Mistress milk you?  What does it do for you?  How does it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment