Friday, January 27, 2012

F(r)iction Friday

Add Your Stories to This Forthcoming Anthology
A Little F(r)iction Never Hurt Anyone ...


Once Locked. Always Locked, Part 4.

I finally managed to get up off the floor. I stretched, trying to work out the kinks, get things to work properly after a night of sleeping on the floor chained to the end of His bed. I started to move to the door and on to the kitchen. The taste of his morning piss still on my lips and tongue. I could feel my belly full of it and His morning load. I wasn't feeling too well. Everything happened so quickly. An email. My nervous drive. Getting fucked by a jock stud probably half my age. Forced to drink a bladderful of hot, stinking morning piss.

 And now, still naked, I stand in the kitchen wondering how I got here and what to do next. The answer came from across the house as I heard the shower turn off. Fuck! I scrambled to find coffee supplies. Thankfully he had a French press so I didn't have to wait for the brewer. I started boiling water in the microwave and searched the cupboards for other breakfasty stuff. Typical single man ... not a lot to work with. I heard the bathroom door open and scrambled to get the English muffins, jam, butter and the coffee to the table. Inside I kinda giggled as I realized I was playing out a version of Naked Iron Chef.

 He strode into the kitchen in a pair of bikini briefs that could barely contain his cock. He smiled as he sat down to his plate and grabbed the english muffin in one hand and coffee in the other and ate. I stood there, not knowing exactly what was expected of me, watching Him. His muscles rippled under his skin. He winked at me and smiled a bit between chomps.

 He took the last bite of the English muffin, "Make me another." I jumped, shocked out of my swooning gaze, and went to start another English muffin. As I was fidgeting over the toaster, waiting for the muffin to finish, he saddled up behind me, wrapped his arms around my chest and pushed his cock between my ass cheeks.

 I stiffened a little - in more ways than one - not certain what was going to happen next. Then, surprisingly, he kissed my neck, nibbled on my ear, whispered "You are fucking awesome." His hands slid up and down my body, tickled my balls, tapped the CB3000, "I had a great time." He turned me around in his arms to face him. His face was all lit up and smiling. He leaned forward and I closed my eyes as he kissed me; softly, at first, then more urgently. My arms wrapped around his torso. He pressed his groin against me and I could feel his cock growing.

 The toaster popped and startled us. I looked at the clock on the wall ... "Oh Fuck!"

 "What?"

 "It's quarter after!"

 "Shit!"

 He dashed to his bedroom to get dressed. I could see him scrambling back and forth. I scrambled to clean the kitchen.

 He dashed toward me, my shorts in his hands, grabbed my arm and dragged me with him to the front door. Suddenly we were outside, me naked still, as he locked the door. He kissed me hard on the lips, "Be back here at 6pm." and then he was peeling out the driveway.

 I stood on the porch with my shorts in my hands in kind of a daze. I had just had the most incredible experience of my life. Part of me loved it. Part of me hated it. After a moment I realized I was standing naked on his porch in broad daylight in just my CB3000. I quickly pulled my shorts on. While bending over I also realized I needed to piss like a fucking race horse ... and I wasn't going to walk into a local Starbucks or McDonalds smelling like piss, cum and sweat wearing nothing more than a pair of shorts.

 I walked quickly to my car on the side of the road and, as I got the curb, my bladder couldn't take it any more. The torrent of piss couldn't be stopped once it began. I stood close to my car, acting like I was unlocking the door, as my hot piss soaked my shorts and streamed down my legs. I must've pissed for two minutes. When the flow finally ended I quickly went around the car to the driver's side, unlocked and got in. On the way home I worried about soaking the seat. I wretched every now and then as the smell of urine rose from my shorts. I finally got home ... but how was I going to get to my apartment without exposing myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment