Friday, January 20, 2012

F(r)iction Friday

A Little F(r)iction Never Hurt Anyone ...


Once Locked. Always Locked, Part 3.

 I woke with a start nearly crushing my throat with the collar and leash connected to the footboard of the bed. A little dizzy and incredibly sore from sleeping on the floor I moved to a kneeling position and peeked over the end of the bed. He was there. Beautiful. Naked. Turgid. Awake.

 "Bout time bitch. I'm gonna explode." He throws himself off the bed and walks toward me. "Open."

 I stare for a second not quite comprehending what he was saying.

 "Open your mouth." I do. He steps forward, puts the glorious hot tip of his cock in my mouth and I suddenly realize what's about to happen. "If any gets on the carpet your ass is grass. unnhh." And suddenly my mouth is filled with his bitter, hot piss. I gulp, and gulp some more; trying to breath and swallow at the same time. I'd never swallowed piss before, well, not like this. "Look at me whore!" So, I looked up at him and it became easier to drink from this human spigot.

 Finally the stream became drips and he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth onto his cock until my nose was crushed against his pubes. He moved his cock slowly in and out of my mouth as his cock began to get harder, thicker, longer. I was starting to gag. I was frightened I would throw up. "Look at me!" he yelled, and so I did.

 Thankfully he was really close because it didn't take much longer before he was fucking my throat with near orgasmic urgency. "Fuck yeah, whore. Its coming." I had to put my hands on his muscled thighs to try to slow him down or get him not to shove his cock in so deep; but he was too strong, too much of an animal.

 "Fuck. Fuck!" He tensed and shoved deep as his cum erupted from his balls. I struggled not to vomit. Not because I didn't love cock or the taste of cum but because my nose was crushed against his body so I couldn't breathe and his massive cock was somewhere deep in my throat ... I'd never taken a cock that deep before ... and I had this belly full of piss wanting to come up.

 It didn't matter to him at that moment. I know it was a mere few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. Finally he acknowledged my struggles and pulled his cock out and I could breath again. His semi-hard cock waved left in right in front of him as he moved to the nightstand, pulled out the key, and returned.

 He unlocked the leash from my collar. "Be a good bitch now and go make me some breakfast. I have to be out the door by 8:30. Don't make me late." He sauntered to the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it. That's when I realized I had to pee too. He was going to make me wait until he was going out the door before he would let me relieve myself and clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment