Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Locked Cock of the Day


There's one thing common for all of us locked boiz ... we're big clockwatchers.

We watch the calendar and the clock obsessively.  The hornier we are the more we watch the time pass.  We hope beyond hope that we'll be allowed to cum.  To be given that joyous reward and once again feel our hard cocks in our hands.

Even if your keyholder actually tells you that you will be allowed to cum on a certain date and time, there's always this uncertainty ... will they actually let you cum?  Will your keyholder tease you, edge you and stuff you back in the cage for another few weeks?

My desire has always been permanent lock and denial.  But I like the teasing part ... to be released, stroked, touched, sucked and edged to near orgasm for a long time.  Then allowed to "rest" and get stuffed back into my cock-cage, my need for orgasm once again denied.  To have this done for the rest of my life is what I dream of.

Could that actually happen?  Can a man be locked'n'denied orgasm for his whole life?

No comments:

Post a Comment