Monday, January 23, 2012

Locked Cock of the Day

TwinkStudent ...




... I am so jealous.  I wish I had discovered chastity, not to mention my kinky side, at his age.

View his xTube profile.

I would love to "have" a young man in chastity.  Someone as into it as me, that we play with each other, tease each other, fuck each other with strapons.  Someone I can mentor into being a fantastic sub.

The evil side of me wants such a young student of chastity so I can live vicariously through him as his body screams for release.  I want to keep him locked'n'denied.  I want to be there as he cries and begs for me to unlock him and let him express his youthful desires.  And, unless he uses his safeword, I refuse each request and help him turn his sexual feelings from his locked cock to his beautiful young ass so that his release and relief comes from getting his ass filled with cock.

mmmmmmm .... makes my JailBird feel tight around my swollen cocklet.

When did you discover your chastity fetish?  Have you given this gift to yourself or did it come from your lover? Your Master?  Your Mistress?  Are you like me, wishing you had discovered it long ago?  Or do you suffer your chastity at the hands of another and wish you hadn't discovered this?

No comments:

Post a Comment