Friday, November 2, 2012

Getting Used ... My Dream Fulfilled?

My new Master, Sir Ethington, is taking me to Palm Springs Sunday for their Gay Pride celebration.  I t will be my second time with him and he is challenging me on all counts.

I must, first and foremost, be shirtless at all times when I am with him.  There are exceptions ... restaurants and such.  This is difficult for me to do because of my poor self image.

Next, while we are here: http://www.yourgayresort.com/ I must remain naked at all times.  This means being naked in front of dozens of men.

Furthermore, since it is pride weekend in Palm Springs we are going to go to the parade ... me in my boots and kilt and nothing else.

Additionally, he will order me to provide oral and/or anal service to whomever he chooses.

To top it off, he has "lent" me to a man who loves to work ass, milk me, fist me.

I asked him if three condoms were enough ... he said buy a box of 12, you're gonna need it.  Wow!

Talk about challenging me .. I barely have sex with one guy every 3 or 4 years and now he's gonna get me fucked by 12 in one day?

I'm in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment