Sunday, December 23, 2012

Extending My Time Locked'n'Denied

Well, my friends, after the debacle that was PAYMENT PROCESSOR (They closed my account and confiscated over $800 because I put a PAYMENT PROCESSOR button on this site - which violates their AUP.) and losing my money to corporate greed I figure I still want a way to let you control when I can be unlocked and have an orgasm ... or rather, how much longer I must remain locked'n'denied.

To that end, see my WISHLIST? over there in the sidebar? Check it out.

Purchase anything on my wishlist for me and I will add one day for every dollar you've spent!

So, if someone brave were to purchase the stockade I would remain locked'n'denied for 400 days!

To make it even more enticing, purchase ANYTHING via my Stockroom Affiliate Store and I will add one day for every $10 you spend on toys for yourself and/or your partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment