Friday, December 21, 2012

How Long Do I Need to Stay Locked?

From a reader ...

"Hi,

You have a counter on your site saying how long you have been locked. Can you put a counter up saying how long you need to stay locked for?

Merry Christmas,
Cody"

Cody, the answer to "how long you need to stay locked for" is ... well, FOREVER!

How long do I want to stay locked for? I vacillate between "permanently" to "get this thing off me now!"

Being self-locked is a lot like this.  At the moment, my goal is to stay locked'n'denied until New Year's Eve when I will unlock and cum at midnight.

Now, if someone were to "donate" to the blog I have promised to add a day of lock'n'denial for each dollar donated.

It's so much easier to stay locked'n'denied when they choice is no longer mine.

It's even easier when I am being sexually active as I can receive pleasure with the other 98% of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment