Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Questions ...

From my tumblr ...

Q: so you're permanently locked? so that means you will never achieve an erection for the rest of your life? did you hesitate before doing it? how long did it take you to think it over?

Yes. I have made my custom-made Pet Trap fromMature Metal permanent. … and yes, because I designed this one to be a touch smaller that my regular flaccid penis, I can not and will never be able to swell or get hard ever again.

Did I hesitate? Think it over?

Well, I’ve been involved in this fetish for a long time. I have been locked in one cage or another for that last 6 years or more. The first time I discovered forced chastity my bf locked a CB3000 on my cock and never took it off for 14 months (I came twice in the cage twice in that time.) and have always been turned on by the thought/feeling of “what if my partner NEVER let me know, NEVER allowed me to cum?”

I knew I first had to find a device that could remain on and cleanable. The CB series, as wonderful as they are, and any other TE* devices MUST be removed periodically for a thorough cleaning and to air out the skin (otherwise you’d get skin rot). Thus Mature Metal was the way to go.

The real turning point was when I saw this video: http://lockedndenied.blogspot.com/2013/01/making-chastity-permanent.html and this video http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LnoR2-S758-

Brave men who have chosen to give up their cocks for their Master / Mistress. I decided to do it, too.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I can still cum. One of those Hitachi-type vibes, fucking myself on my Jeff Stryker dildo, or even touching the tiny bit of skin I can reach will make me cum in my cage. The last method seem more humiliating to me because I look like a woman masturbating her clit more than a man jerking his cock.

I would LOVE to be forced to NOT cum … I would love for my fellow bloggers to email me or post messages demanding an orgasm-free existence for me to help me stay denied … but those of you who’ve been locked’n’denied for more that two months understand the extremes of horniness we experience … and I succumb to my need and cum.

If I had a man using me sexually regularly and demanding an orgasmless life from me I could do it. But, like many, I am self-locked, self-denied.

* Total Enclosure

Comments?  Email me your questions at mymastermakesme@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment