Monday, December 20, 2010

I've Moved ...

Hello Friends and Fellow Locked Boiz!

I've moved to a new home! Visit me at: Locked'n'Denied.

I built Locked'n'Denied just this past weekend as a social networking, multi-blog website for all of us locked guys.

Please JOIN Locked'n'Denied and start connecting in new and fun ways!

There's in-site email/messaging, a chat room, galleries, the ability to "friend" each other, a forum, ability to create groups, PLUS! you can get ACHIEVEMENTS and points (just like XBOX or FourSquare) just for participating ... the best part? You can use those points to get merchandise or save the points and use them to get your very own custom-crafted, stainless steel chastity device from Mature Metal!

In the future, you will be able to start your own blog - heck! you'll be able to export your Blogger site and import it to my new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment