Thursday, December 2, 2010

When You are a Locked Boi ...

If you've been cruising chastity sites in your quest for more information about the devices themselves you're probably like I was in the beginning ... jerking off to images of guys who can't get off.  I may be gay, but most of my initial exposure was via "straight" and femdom sites.  It didn't matter to me.  I was solely empathizing with the locked guy's predicament.  Horny.  Turned on.  Yearning to cum.  Never being allowed to.  When you're a locked boi, it doesn't matter whether you are gay or straight, we all suffer the same.

One of my current faves is the boy Called "Pleasure Prison" on xTube.  His Mistress is keeping him locked and teasing him like you wouldn't believe.  I love seeing his cock swollen hard in its cage.  I love how much he enjoys being used by his Mistress.  And even thought he's "straight" you can see he gets a lot of pleasure out of his submission to her ... even if it means being fucked by fingers and dildos and even being made to wear lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment